FRAUD & PAYMENTS ANALYST
We are currently looking for a Fraud & Payments Analyst to join and work in our dynamic Fraud & Payments Team, which is based in Malta.
- Process payments for clients, along with any issues that arise from these transactions in a timely and professional manner;
- Monitor account registrations, deposits and withdrawals;
- Evaluate fraud risk and take appropriate action by using experience and judgement on potentially fraudulent activity;
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments;
- Check KYC documents in a professional manner and with an eye for detail;
- Review financial and player activity with the aim of minimising the financial risk to the business;
- Use acquired skills to research and discover/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft;
- Work with other areas of the department professionally and efficiently;
- Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions.
- Proven experience within a similar role;
- Fluency in Italian;
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Familiarity with online payment systems, gaming regulations and basic understanding of AML will be considered a plus;
- Good eye on detail;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel;
- Adaptability and passion to constantly learn new things and develop.